The Integrations page in the Neon Console provides a hub for managing third-party integrations with your Neon project. Use these supported integrations to optimize and extend Neon's functionality and streamline your workflow.
When visiting the Integrations page in your console, you'll notice different categories:
- Manage: A list of integrations that have already been added to your project.
- Add: Integrations that are available for you to add and use immediately.
- Request: Upcoming integrations that you can express interest in to help prioritize their release.
For integrations listed under the Manage section, click the Manage link to configure or remove the integration.
For integrations listed under the Add section, follow the provided instructions to get started.
Express interest in upcoming integrations
For integrations listed under Request, you have the option to express your interest. This helps the Neon team gauge user demand and prioritize integration rollouts.
To express interest:
- Locate the integration you're interested in.
- Click the Request link.
- Type your message and click Yes, I'm interested.
Suggest an integration
If you can't find the integration you're looking for:
- Navigate to the bottom of the page.
- Click the Suggest link in the Suggest an integration card.
- Fill out the necessary details for the integration you'd like to see added.
- Click Suggest integration.
The Neon team will review your request and get back to you.
Last updated on