Create your first project
Create a Neon project in seconds with just a few clicks
To create your first project:
- Navigate to the Neon Console.
- Select Create a project.
- On the Project Creation dialog, specify a name, a PostgreSQL version, a region, and click Create project.
- You are presented with the connection details for your new project. You can save the connection details or retrieve them later from the Connection details widget on the Neon Dashboard.
- Query with Neon's SQL Editor
- Connect to Neon with psql
- Connect to Neon from other applications or clients
- Learn about managing your Neon project
Send a request to email@example.com, or join the Neon community forum.