Back to all notes
Fixes & improvements
- API: Removed the
physical_sizeproperty from the Branch response body in the Neon API.
- Control Plane: Addressed a memory leak that affected Neon Console performance. A memory limit was put in place prevent similar issues.
- UI: Changed the User label on the Connection Details widget to Roles. Database users are now referred to as Roles in Neon.
- UI: Added descriptive text and a documentation link to the Integrations page in the Neon Console.
- UI: Added support for sharing projects with other Neon users. Project sharing is performed from the Settings page in the Neon Console. The project sharing feature is available only to Neon paid plan users, but projects can be shared with any Neon user, including Free Tier users. For instructions, see Manage projects.
- UI: Added an Upgrade to Pro option to the Neon Console to enable upgrading from Free Tier to Neon's Pro plan. For information about Neon's paid plans, please refer to Neon plans.
- UI: Fixed the connection examples accessible from the Connection Details widget on the Neon Dashboard. Examples other than the
psqlexample had an extra project name in the connection hostname.
- UI: Fixed the "Manage" link on the Branches widget on the Neon Dashboard. The link did not work.