Learn about Vercel Postgres powered by Neon
Vercel Storage is a collection of managed storage products that you can integrate with your frontend framework. Included in this suite of products is Vercel Postgres, which is serverless Postgres powered by Neon.
Vercel Postgres is currently available in Beta on Vercel's Pro and Hobby plans.
With Vercel Postgres, creating, deleting, and managing a Postgres instance happens in the Vercel dashboard rather than the Neon Console or using the Neon API. Furthermore, you do not need a Neon account to use Vercel Postgres. Everything is managed from Vercel.
Vercel Postgres is an alternative to using Neon directly through one of the other Vercel integration options described in the Neon and Vercel integration overview.
Use the following resources to get started with Vercel Postgres:
- Read Vercel Storage for an overview of Vercel's storage suite and a brief introduction to Vercel Postgres.
- Read Vercel Postgres for a full introduction. Here, you can learn about Vercel Postgres uses cases, how to get started with a preconfigured template, ORM compatibility, how Vercel Postgres works, and how to use it in your workflows.
- Follow the Vercel Postgres Quickstart to learn how to read and write data from Vercel Postgres. This guide demonstrates how to create and manage a Neon-powered Postgres database through the Vercel dashboard and populate your database using the Vercel Postgres SDK.
- Explore the API reference for the Vercel Postgres SDK. The
@vercel/postgresSDK provides an efficient way to interact with your Postgres database. It is 100% compatible with the node-postgres library.
- Deploy one of the Vercel Postgres starter templates to start reading and writing data in minutes.
- Read Vercel Postgres Limits to learn about Vercel Postgres technical limits.
- Refer to Vercel Postgres Pricing to learn about the Vercel Postgres usage and pricing model.
Send a request to email@example.com, or join the Neon community forum.