Back to all notes
- Control Plane: Project limit checks are now performed for the Neon project owner rather than the currently logged in user. This change enables project limits to be checked against Pro plan limits rather than Free Tier limits when a Free Tier user accesses a project shared by a Pro plan user.
- Control Plane: Newly created Neon projects in a particular region are now assigned Pageservers through a random selection process, which is weighted according to Pageserver free space.
- Control Plane: Removed an unnecessary fetch of project parameters by the Activity Monitor.
- UI: Implemented usability improvements for modals. The changes ensure that modals receive focus when opened and that modal buttons are disabled until there is a valid change and while a form is being submitted. New error messages were also added.
- UI: Improved the hover effect when hovering over steps in the onboarding section on the Neon Dashboard.
- API: The Update endpoint API now permits moving an endpoint from one branch to another without specifying
autoscaling_limit_min_cuproperty values, which should not be required when performing this action.
- Control Plane: Neon plan limits are now transmitted when using passwordless authentication, enabling users logging in via this method to create projects, in accordance with their plan limits.
- UI: Fixed an issue that prevented Free Tier users from creating a compute endpoint for an existing branch. The Fixed size compute setting in the Create Compute Endpoint modal defaulted to 1 vCPU, which exceeded the Free Tier compute size limit.
- UI: Fixed the Auto-suspend delay control on the Create Compute Endpoint and Edit Compute Endpoint modals to permit values up to 604800 seconds (7 days). The limit was recently increased from 86400 seconds (1 day).
- UI: Fixed issues with how icons were displayed in the Usage widget on the Neon Dashboard.