Back to all notes
Fixes & improvements
- UI: Adjusted how Autoscaling minimum and maximum compute sizes are displayed in the Compute endpoints table on the branch details page.
- UI: Added a History retention metric to the Storage widget on the Neon Dashboard. By default, Neon retains a 7-day history of data changes to support point-in-time restore. History retention will become a configurable setting in a future release.
- UI: Enhanced the Request Downgrade modal, which is accessible from the Billing page in the console. Downgrading from Neon's Pro plan back to the Free Tier is now a fully automated and instant process. This change eliminates the previously required step of sending a downgrade request to Neon support.
- Control Plane: Adjusted the time interval for measuring compute utilization in Neon to avoid rounding decisions and ensure accuracy for fractional compute sizes.
- UI: Fixed modals in the console to enable form submission when the Enter key is pressed.
- UI: Fixed submission buttons that remained enabled after being clicked and while form data was being submitted.