Back to all notes
Fixes & improvements
- Pageserver: Added
instance_typeproperties to the Pageserver API. This data is required to support assigning Neon projects to Pageservers based on Pageserver disk usage.
- Proxy: Added error reporting for unusually low
- Proxy: Added support for additional domain names to enable partner integrations with Neon.
- Proxy: The passwordless authentication proxy ignored non-wildcard common names, passing a
Nonevalue instead. A non-wildcard common name is now set, and an error is reported if a
Nonevalue is passed.
- Safekeeper: The
wal_backup_lsnis now advanced after each WAL segment is offloaded to storage to avoid lags in WAL segment cleanup.
- Safekeeper: Added a timeout for reading from the socket in the Safekeeper WAL service to avoid an accumulation of waiting threads.
- Pageserver: Corrected an issue that caused data layer eviction to occur at a percentage above the configured disk-usage threshold.