Back to all notes
- Control Plane: Increased the PgBouncer maximum client connection setting from 1000 to 10000, enabling Neon to support up to
10000simultaneous connections. For more information about connection pooling in Neon, see Connection pooling.
- Control Plane: Added an internal retry mechanism for connections to the Neon proxy, which improves the success rate for connection attempts. The Neon proxy is a service that accepts and handles connections from clients that use the PostgreSQL protocol.
- UI: Added Content-Security-Policy (CSP) HTTP response headers to enhance Neon Console security. CSP headers provide an additional layer of security for web pages by allowing a website to control what resources (such as scripts, stylesheets, and images) can be loaded and executed on its pages.
- API: The Neon API specification now shows the default (
10) and maximum (
100) pagination values for the List projects API endpoint. These settings were enforced previously but were not included in the Neon API specification.
- API: Updating a project name resulted in the loss of values defined in
default_endpoint_settingsproperty, which defines custom settings for project's compute endpoints.
- Control Plane: A chain of operations failed to run in the expected order due to a lock related issue. In addition to operations running out of sequence, some operations were executed more than once.