Back to all notes
- API: The response body for projects, branches, and endpoints now exposes a
creation_sourceproperty. Currently, the
creation_sourceproperty identifies the
consoleas the creation source in all cases but will eventually identify other sources, such as the Neon API.
- API: Listing projects with the Neon API now supports cursor-based pagination. Pagination enables limiting the number of responses displayed at one time, which is useful when a response includes a large number of projects. By default, the first 10 projects are returned. You can set the
limitparameter to request up to 100 projects.
- Control Plane: Added support for OpenTelemetry for a number of operations. OpenTelemetry is an observability framework that assists in generating and capturing telemetry data from cloud-native software.
- Control Plane: Removed the
stop_computeoperation, which is no longer used. It was replaced by
- UI: Revised the layout of the Neon Console to improve navigation. The following enhancements were implemented:
- A new sidebar with icons replaces the navigation bar that was located at the top of the console.
- Operations, Databases, and Users pages, previously accessed from the Settings page, are now directly accessible from the sidebar.
- Links to Community, Feedback, Docs, Release notes, and Support, previously located in a Help menu in the navigation bar, were moved to the sidebar for easier access.
- The Neon account avatar was moved from the top right corner of the console to the sidebar.
- API: Fixed a race condition that occurred when creating a project and attempting to fetch information about branch in the same project.
- Control Plane: Fixed a
cannot execute GRANT in a read-onlyerror that occurred when a database owner enabled the
default_transaction_read_onlysetting, preventing the Control Plane from configuring the compute instance.
- UI: Fixed the positioning of selection menus in the console to avoid scrolling outside intended boundaries.