Back to all notes
Fixes & improvements
- Control Plane: Added a new version of the operations executor that includes various stability and observability improvements.
- Control Plane: Compute node logs are now dumped if the startup process fails.
- Control Plane: Added support for deleting timeline data from all storage nodes (Safekeepers and Pageserver) after project deletion.
- UI: Added validation to ensure that the API key Name field is not left blank when creating a new API Key on the Developer Settings page. For information about API keys, see Manage keys.
- UI: Added a Create branch button to the project Dashboard for selected users. To request early access to Neon branching capabilities, send an email to email@example.com.
- UI: Added a detailed error message to the Neon SQL Editor for failed queries.