Back to all changelog posts
Fixes & improvements
- API: Added timestamp validation for branch creation. This new validation prevents you from accidentally selecting inapplicable times: before your Neon project was created, before the defined history retention period (7 days by default), or in the future. With Neon, you can you create point-in-time branches to restore past data, but you must select a time that is both in the past and within the project's history retention window. For more information, see Point-in-time restore.
- UI: Added a Postgres version column to the table on the Projects page in the Neon console to identify a project's Postgres version. Neon supports creating projects with Postgres versions 14, 15, or 16. Neon Pro Plan users can create multiple projects using any of these supported Postgres versions.
- UI: Changed the Explain and Analyze tabs in the Neon SQL Editor to buttons to better reflect that these features perform query actions to get new results, rather than just show a different view of existing query results. For more information about these features, see Explain and Analyze.
- UI: Fixed an issue on the Tables page in the Neon console that caused a
relation does not existerror when viewing table data in a database and then selecting a different database.
- UI: Fixed a text-to-background contrast issue in dark mode in the Neon SQL Editor. Text on the IO & Buffers tab in the Index Scan output for an Explain query was not visible.
- UI: Fixed styling issues for the Data transfer card on the Neon Pro Plan Billing page in the Neon Console.
- UI: Addressed error handling issues in the Neon-Vercel integration.