Back to all changelog posts
- Added a guide for connecting from Elixir with Ecto.
- Added a guide for connecting a Python application to Neon using Psycopg.
- Expanded our Import data from Postgres documentation to include instructions for using
pg_restoreutility offers additional options that facilitate importing larger or more complex datasets.
- Added a new section describing how to import data from one Neon project to another. These instructions are useful when setting up additional projects or when you need to move data to a project in a different region or with a different Postgres version. See Import data from another Neon project.
- Added ILLA Cloud to the list of applications and clients that support connecting to Neon. See Tested applications and IDEs. ILLA Cloud is a no-code platform that enables the rapid development and deployment of internal tools. For more information about ILLA Cloud and how to connect from ILLA Cloud to Neon, refer to this recent post: ILLA Cloud announces a new partnership with Neon serverless Postgres.
- Added Appsmith to the list of applications and clients that support connecting to Neon. See Tested applications and IDEs. Appsmith is an open-source framework for building internal tools such as dashboards, database GUIs, admin panels, approval apps, customer support tools, and more.