Deploy a global cache with Neon's PolyScale integration
We are pleased to announce the launch of Neon's PolyScale integration. PolyScale allows you to easily cache your data globally through its low-latency regional edge network. Enjoy benefits like speedy accces to your data from anywhere in the world, reduced load on your database, and improved slow query performance. A PolyScale global cache is also an alternative to cross-regional replication without the added complexity. No coding or infrastructure changes are required to use PolyScale. You can have it up and running in just a few minutes. Like Neon, PolyScale offers a free plan. No credit card is required.
To get started:
- Navigate to your project in the Neon Console.
- Select the Integrations page from the sidebar.
- Locate the PolyScale integration and click Add.
For detailed instructions, refer to our PolyScale integration guide.
Fixes & improvements
Implemented the following improvements to the Connection Details widget, which is accessed from your Neon project Dashboard:
- Added tab support for providing multiple code snippet examples per language or framework
- Added Connection string and Parameters only code snippets
- Fixed the highlighting for the Java code snippet
- Hid the reveal secrets icon for code snippets that do not include a password