Back to all changelog posts
Fixes & improvements
- UI: Fixed an issue that appended a Neon user account's email domain (e.g.,
@domain.com) to the name of the default Postgres role created with a new project. This issue occured for users who signed up for Neon with an email account.
- UI: Fixed an issue preventing older projects from storing passwords, resulting in the following error when attempting to reveal a masked password in the Connection Details widget:
Request failed: storing passwords is not enabled for a project.
- UI: Corrected a Java code snippet highlighting issue in the Connection Details widget.
- UI: Corrected an SQL syntax highlighting issue in the Neon SQL Editor.
- UI: Fixed an issue with the History retention slider on the Storage page, which is accessed from the Project settings page in the Neon Console. Specifying a
0value would set the retention period to the 7-day default.
- UI: Fixed an issue that left a Neon project visible from the dashboard after it was deleted from another instance of the Neon Console.