Back to all changelog posts
Fixes & improvements
- API: Added a Get current user details endpoint to the Neon API for retrieving information about the current Neon user. This endpoint is still under review and subject to change in a future release.
- API: Added database and role name validation to the Create a project endpoint to prevent creating databases and roles with protected names.
- API, UI: Users with whom a Neon project is shared can now access and modify all project settings except for project deletion. Only a project owner can delete a project.
- API, UI: Email addresses added when sharing a Neon project with other users are now handled in a case-insensitive manner and added to the shared project list in lowercase.
- UI: Fixed an issue that prevented recently configured default compute size settings from appearing in the Create Compute Endpoint modal.
- UI: Modified the behavior of the search field on the Branches page. Search terms less than three characters are now permitted. Previously, a search could only be performed by entering three or more characters in the search field.
- UI: Adjusted compute type naming and labels throughout the Neon Console to improve consistency.