Back to all changelog posts
Fixes & improvements
- Control Plane: Set
15 MBto tune the backpressure mechanism and improve PostgresSQL responsiveness under load.
- Control Plane: Improved the ability to investigate performance issues by collecting and saving more detailed compute node startup time metrics.
- UI: The Neon SQL Editor now maintains a history of previously executed queries and permits saving queries. For more information about these capabilities, see Query with Neon's SQL Editor.
- UI: Added token-based authorization to Neon's public API.
- UI: Changed the display status of operations waiting in the queue from
- UI: Disabled controls that incorrectly remained enabled while the Neon project was in a transitive state.
- UI: Fixed incorrect encoding when switching between code samples in the Connection Details widget on the project Dashboard, and added descriptions to connection string examples.
- UI: Fixed various typos and errors.