Back to all notes
- API: Added a
suspend_timeout_secondsproperty to the Endpoint API, which specifies the duration of inactivity (in seconds) after which a compute endpoint is automatically suspended.
- UI: Added support for fractional Compute Units (CU), enabling configuration of compute endpoints with a quarter or half CU. One CU has 1 vCPU and 4 GB of RAM.
- UI: Adjusted the labels and text on the Edit Compute Endpoint dialog.
- UI: Added support for Pro Plan customers to change payment details. Payment details can be changed by editing the Payment method on the Billing page in the Neon Console.
- UI: Added a Request subscription cancellation button to the Billing page in the Neon Console, which opens an Unsubscribe dialog. Customers can use the dialog to submit a plan cancellation request.
- UI: Revised the cancellation warning on the Billing page in the Neon Console.
- UI: Added a safety limit of 20 active compute endpoints. When the limit is exceeded, an endpoint is created but not activated.
- UI: When creating a branch, a complete connection string with the user name, password, and database name is now provided in the Connection Details dialog that is shown after branch creation.
- UI: Added a Usage widget to the Neon Dashboard for monitoring project usage. The usage widget tracks metrics such as Active time, Compute time, Project storage, Branches, and Current data size.
- UI: Added more domains to the console's Content Security Policy (CSP) HTTP response headers to enhance Neon Console security. CSP headers provide an additional layer of security for web pages by allowing a website to control what resources (such as scripts, stylesheets, and images) can be loaded and executed on its pages.