Back to all notes
- UI: Postgres 15 is now the default version when creating a Neon project.
- UI: Added support for renaming branches. To rename a branch, select the branch on the Branches page in the Neon Console and click Rename branch.
- UI: Added
LSNfields to the branch details page for child branches. The
TIMEfield shows the time value selected when creating a branch with data up to a specified point in time. The
LSNfield shows a Log Sequence Number (LSN), indicating that the branch was created with data up to that LSN.
- UI: Added a branch icon to the branch selection menu on the Databases and Users pages in the Neon Console.
- UI: Added badges for various elements on the branch details page in the Neon Console.
- Control Plane: Introduced a maintenance mode for Neon projects. When a project is placed into maintenance mode, its endpoints are forcibly suspended and modifications are not permitted until maintenance is completed.
- Control Plane: Added support for Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) to the Neon API v1 and v2.
- Control Plane: Added descriptions for endpoint categories to the Neon API v2, and changed the
- Control Plane: Added the ability to fetch all endpoints for a specified branch to the Neon API v2. Thank you to our Neon community member for the feature request.
- Control Plane: Added the ability to create endpoints without specifying an instance ID to the Neon API v2.
- Control Plane: Added the ability to retrieve information about the current user to the Neon API v2. User details such as login, email, and other parameters specified in the OpenAPI specification can now be retrieved.
- UI: Fixed an issue that prevented project and endpoint statuses from being updated when making changes.
- Control Plane: Added a
"Content-Type"header with an
"application/json"value to Neon API v2 error responses.
- Control Plane: Fixed a memory leak that occurred when handling SQL requests.
- Control Plane: Improved diagnostic information by extracting error messages from Pageserver responses during project creation.
- Control Plane: Stopped manually rolling back the current transaction when the user cancels the context. The Go driver ConnBeginTx interface performs this operation automatically.