Back to all notes
- Integrations: Added OAuth support for Hasura users, enabling seamless authentication with Neon from Hasura Cloud. To learn more about connecting from Hasura Cloud to Neon, see Connect from Hasura Cloud to Neon.
- UI: The Database drop-down menu in the Connection Details widget on the Dashboard and in the Neon SQL Editor now permits selecting any created database.
- Control Plane: The availability checker now waits for the project operations queue to clear before starting.
- Control Plane: Operations for redo are now selected based on the correct status.
- Control Plane: The V2 branch creation endpoint is now accessible using an OAuth token.