Back to all changelog posts
- Added a guide for using Neon with Koyeb, which is a serverless platform designed to easily deploy applications globally.
- Added Retool to our list of GUI applications and clients that support connecting to Neon.
- Updated the Vercel guide to include the following topics:
- Updated the Connection pooling documentation with information about how to enable pooling by adding a
-poolersuffix to the compute endpoint ID in your connection string. This feature allows you to connect to the same database with pooled and non-pooled connections.
- Added descriptions for
Endpointproperties to the Neon API reference.
- Updated the Neon documentation to reflect the renaming of Users to Roles in the Neon Console.